If you want to gain access to a seamless and lag-free internet connection on all your WiFi-enabled devices, then you should consider performing TP-Link AC750 set up in your home. Configuring a TP-Link extender will help you access the internet in every damn corner of your house; even the ones that have no WiFi service. So, what are you waiting for? Go through this article and learn how to perform the TP-Link AC750 setup.
How to Perform TP-Link AC750 Setup
In this post, we will talk about how to perform TP-Link AC750 setup using two different methods: Via the Manual method or by accessing the web user interface Using the TP-Link Tether app
TP-Link AC750 Setup via Manual Method
In this method, you need to access the web user interface of your device. Follow the steps mentioned below and get to know how to install a TP-Link AC750 range extender using the Manual method Plug your TP-Link AC750 extender into an electrical socket.
Note: Make sure that your range extender is getting an uninterrupted power supply.
- Press the power button.
- Let the LED become solid green.
- Create a connection between your TP-Link AC750 extender and the existing router.
- You can connect both your devices using a wired or wireless source. The choice is yours.
Note: If you are using a wire to connect your TP-Link AC750 extender and the router, then ensure that it is not worn out or damaged from anywhere.
- Switch on your computer or laptop.
- Launch a web browser of your preference.
Note: Whether you use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, or any other internet browser, it should be running on an updated version. Also, the cache and cookies of your browser should be cleared.
- In the URL bar of the web browser, type tp link repeater
- Press the Enter key.
- You will get welcomed by the tp-link repeater login page.
- When prompted, enter the default username and password.
Note: If you are not certain regarding the default login credentials of your TP-Link AC750 extender, then we recommend that you refer to the user manual. You will find every little detail about your device there.
- Click Log In.
- The Quick Setup wizard will come into view.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete performing TP-Link AC750 setup.
Note: Follow the instructions given on the Quick Setup wizard in the exact order as they are written. Otherwise, you might run into technical issues.
Ta-da! In this manner, you will be able to configure a TP-Link AC750 wireless range extender with the help of the Manual method in a hassle-free manner.
TP-Link AC750 Setup Using Tether App
If you want to configure your TP-Link AC750 extender using your mobile device, consider opting for the Tether app. Here is how you can perform TP-Link extender setup using the Tether application:
- Unlock your mobile device.
- Go to the Google Play Store if you are using an Android.
- Navigate to the Apple App Store if you are the owner of an iOS device.
- Search for the Tether app.
- Tap the Search icon.
- From the displayed list of options, select the TP-Link Tether app.
- Tap Download.
- Wait for some time and let the installation process get completed.
Note: Do not perform any background activities on your WiFi-enabled device while the Tether app is in the process of getting installed.
- Once the app gets installed, launch it on your device.
- Create an account.
- Thereafter, log in to your TP-Link AC750 wireless range extender.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
And you are done! With that, you will successfully be able to perform a TP-Link AC750 extender setup using the Tether app.
We are sure that the aforementioned methods will help you perform the TP-Link AC750 setup without any trouble. Now, you can access the internet in every nook and cranny of your home. Not just that, but you can also connect as many WiFi-enabled devices to the extender’s network as you want.
Also read about:
Risks and Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapies
Our Guide To VAT For UK Businesses
How to Clean Acrylic Kitchen and Dining Furniture